*** COVID-19 UPDATE ***
We are saddened to share the news that due to the recent public health crisis that this years
Ramblin’ Roots Revue is being postponed until next year.
We’ve already agreed dates for #RRR2021 which will be 9/10/11 April 2021.
All current tickets will roll over for the new dates in the first instance.
If you cannot make the new dates, then feel free to request a refund from your point of purchase.
We will keep you up to date with any further information as we receive it.
We really hope we see you 2021 and are planning to come back stronger!
We’re so sorry to have to do this but I hope you all understand, Stay safe and well,
The Ramblin’ Roots Revue Team x